Mendocino Hydro 5-11-26
Designed for and formulated for hydroponics. Readily modified to meet distinctive plant needs.
Grow More's Mendocino Producer's Choice line of fertilizers are the most advanced powders they have ever created. They are 100% water soluble formulas containing a properly balanced mixture of all essential plant nutrients with quality-enhancing elements: calcium, magnesium, DTPA/EDDHA iron, carbohydrates, amino acids, and no artificial dyes or colorings. This Mendocino line provides highly efficient performance nutrients as a standalone base nutrient or as a vegetative and bloom stimulant. For use in soilless, hydroponic, organic soils, and coco coir systems. Special soluble non-acidifying sulfur provides increase in chlorophyll formation and availability of potassium. High rainfall or excessive irrigation can cause sulfur deficiencies. Magnesium helps transport phosphate in the plant and is essential in chlorophyll. Balanced N-P-K, multiple sources of nitrogen and fully chelated micronutrients. 100% Soluble. Designed to maximize production. Recommended for use on high-value crops.
WATER SOLUBLE FERTILIZERS
Used correctly Grow More Water Soluble Fertilizers can provide an attractive economic return on investment.
• No Sediment
• Multi-Nitrogen Sources
Grow More Fertilizers are formulated to supply sufficient amounts of extra nutrients for high yields, and can be used in dilute or concentrated sprinkler or injector systems. Grow More Fertilizers are versatile products that meet many requirements; consider the following:
• Contain elements which provide the entire spectrum of nutrients needed for a wide variety of plants
• Provides a source of immediately available plant nutrients. Particularly suitable for fast growing field, vegetable, and nursery crops
• 100% soluble and does not need agitation in the tank
• Uniform in analysis every drop contains the same analysis
• Contains chelating and sequestering agents to assure availability without precipitation of the major and micronutrients
• Contains no chlorides
Mendocino Soluble 5-11-26, 25 lbs.