For hobbyists or smaller grow operations, the Anden Industrial Dehumidifier Model A70 is the perfect solution. Small, efficient and reliable, the A70 removes an impressive 70 pints per day of moisture from the air. Your crop’s quality is essential and the A70 was designed with healthy crops in mind. Trust the professional brand with solutions built specifically for indoor growing environments.
The Model A70 can also be programmed to circulate air within a grow facility. Proper air flow carries moisture away from the plants, helping to prevent fungus, disease and plant pests from damaging the crop. Circulating the air also maximizes the application of CO2 in the grow facility.
Optional Control – DH20076 (Model A76) Digital Dehumidifier Control
• Dedicated monitoring and control of each dehumidifier at canopy height
Optional Remote Monitors - DH18082 (Model 8082) Temperature/Humidity Sensor Module
• Reports temperature and RH values back to the dehumidifier control module
Optional Wi-Fi Thermostats – DH58840 (Model 8840), DH58830 (Model 8830), DH58820 (Model 8820)
• Control and monitor climate conditions in your grow room 24/7/365 from anywhere
Optional Hanging Kit – DH35660 (Model 5660)
- Control: Front mount only
- Air discharge orientation: End of cabinet only
- Duct collars: 8"
- Backdraft damper: No
- Filter: ½" MERV 8 washable
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil type: Aluminum
- Power cord length: 8'
- Hardwire option: No
- Discharge air temperature rise: 10°F–30°F
- Drain connection: ¾" MNPT Threaded
Anden Industrial Dehumidifier, 70 Pints/Day