5 lb Apollo Closed Loop Extractor
The 5 lb Apollo closed loop is a great introductory unit for medium scale production. The 5 lb closed loop hydrocarbon extraction system performs botanical extraction within a sealed, vacuumed system. Utilizing a top-fill input, solvent washes through the material column, collecting oils as it passes over the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. The 5 lb Apollo has a 2 part material column, allowing the unit be used as a 2 or 5 lb unit. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
• Up to 5 lb material capacity
• Solvent reclamation
• 2 part material column for versatile capacity
• Showerhead solvent input for better material saturation
• Inline ball valve to allow material soak
• Sight glasses on collection base
• 100 micron filtration built into gasket
• Save money with solvent reclamation
• Scalable capacity design
• Larger production
• 12” x 12” collection base
• #50 reclaim tank
• (2)4” x 24” material columns (4” x 48” Total)
• Stainless steel braided PTFE hoses
• Buna-N tri-clamp gaskets
• High pressure clamps
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR OPERATION OF UNIT. THIS UNIT REQUIRES A VACUUM PUMP TO FUNCTION.
It is also recommended to have a refrigerant scale and nitrogen tank with regulator to operate this unit.
A VE280 9cfm 2 Stage (BVVVE280) vacuum pump is recommended for this system.
Dimensions: 15 ¼” Diameter x 81 ½” Height
Weight: 72 lbs
Max Allowable Working Pressure: 150 PSI
Operating Temperature Range: -40F – 200F
304 Stainless Steel Construction
High Polish Interior
Solvent Capacity: 25 lbs
5LB Top Down
Excluding Sales Tax