1 lb Apollo Dewaxing Closed Loop Extractor
The 1 lb Apollo Dewaxing closed loop is a great introductory unit for small scale production. The 1 lb closed loop hydrocarbon extraction system performs botanical extraction within a sealed, vacuumed system. Utilizing a top-fill input, solvent washes through the material column, collecting oils as it passes over the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
• Up to 1 lb material capacity
• Solvent reclamation
• Sleeved column for removal of plant waxes
• Splatter platter collection base for easy extract removal
• Sight glasses on collection base
• 100 micron filtration built into gasket
• Save money with solvent reclamation
• Fast extraction and recovery speed
• Dewaxing column yields higher quality extract
• 6” x 12” collection base
• #30 LP tank
• 3” x 34” material column
• Stainless steel braided PTFE hoses
• Buna-N tri-clamp gaskets
• Single pin clamps
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR OPERATION OF UNIT. THIS UNIT REQUIRES A VACUUM PUMP AND DRY ICE TO FUNCTION.
It is also recommended to have a refrigerant scale and nitrogen tank with regulator to operate this unit.
A VE115 3cfm (BVVVE115) vacuum pump is recommended for this system.
Dimensions: 10” Diameter x 63” Height
Weight: 46 lbs
Max Allowable Working Pressure: 150 PSI
Operating Temperature Range: -40F – 200F
304 Stainless Steel Construction
High Polish Interior
Solvent Capacity: 6 lbs
1LB Top Down
Excluding Sales Tax